MS Mail (AppleTalk) Directory Exchange Requestor Setup
The directory exchange requestor program for MS Mail (AppleTalk) is installed with the Microsoft Exchange Connection. The requestor sends and receives address updates to and from the Microsoft Exchange Server using system messages delivered through the Microsoft Mail Connector.
You configure the following settings on the directory exchange requestor:
- Directory exchange requestor scheduling for sending and receiving address updates.
- Network name, postoffice name, and password for the Microsoft Exchange Server dirsync server.
- The MS Mail (AppleTalk) network manager name and password.
Before configuring the directory exchange requestor, you should verify the following:
- The Microsoft Mail Connector is correctly installed on the Microsoft Exchange dirsync server computer.
- The Microsoft Exchange Connection gateway software is installed on the MS Mail (AppleTalk) server.
- A remote dirsync requestor object has been defined in the Microsoft Exchange Server directory, and is configured to send messages in MSA (MS Mail for AppleTalk Networks) format.