When you set up a Site Connector, you specify a server in the remote or target site to provide site-to-site message transfer.
Before you begin, you need the following:
- A logical map of your network.
- The name of at least one server in the target site.
- A LAN protocol capable of using RPC.
- Administrator permissions on both the local and target sites.
- Decide which servers in the remote site you want to use for message transfer. These will be the target servers displayed in the target server list.