KM Server Configuration
Use the following guidelines when deciding which server to use as the KM server:
- Advanced security must be administered using the Microsoft Exchange Server Administrator program.
- The Administrator program must be running on a Microsoft Exchange Server computer that has remote procedure call (RPC) connectivity to the KM server.
- The server should be physically secure.
- The key management archive database should be backed up regularly.
- The server must be using the Microsoft Windows NT file system (NTFS) format for maximum security.