Moving Remote Users
Your plans should include users who access mail from remote locations and users at branch and foreign offices. For remote users, consider the following:
Microsoft Exchange Server is available in many languages. All Microsoft Exchange Server computers can support any Microsoft Outlook client.
- Whether hardware and software upgrades will be required.
- Whether hardware will be purchased locally or in a central site.
- How and when remote users will be moved and trained.
- How routing and directories will be maintained during migration.
- Whether planning and implementation will be handled by local teams or by a mobile team.