|Maintenance and Troubleshooting|| <<|| >>|
Putting together an effective maintenance plan includes:
- Developing maintenance guidelines and procedures.
- Scheduling and tracking maintenance to ensure all requirements are met.
- Documenting completed maintenance to create a historical record.
- Developing topology maps to identify all the major components in your messaging environment.
- Designing and configuring the system so that duplicate components can continue to operate during maintenance downtime.
- Training administrators on maintenance guidelines and procedures.