Decrypting Collabra Share Forums
If a forum is encrypted, you must decrypt its contents before migrating the forum to Microsoft Exchange Server. To decrypt the contents of a forum, you must have Moderator privileges on the forum. For more information on decrypting forums, see your Collabra Share documentation.
To decrypt the contents of a forum
- From the File menu, select Admin and then select Forums.
- Select the Membership tab, choose Forums, and then select the forum you want to decrypt.
- Select the Access tab, choose Properties, and then select the Storage Policy tab.
- Clear the Encrypt the contents of new contributions for privacy check box.
- Choose OK.
- Select the Integrity tab, and then choose Reconstruct. All items in this forum are now decrypted, and any new items posted in this forum will not be encrypted.