<®Ä----ÄÄ-ÄÄÄ--ÄÄÄÄ-------ÄÄÄÄÄÄ--ÄÄÄÄÄ-------ÄÄÄÄÄÄ---ÄÄÄÄ-------ÄÄÄÄ----Äį> °±²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²±°³ [PWA] 15.2+ Nuke PPE ³°±²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²±° <®Ä------ÄÄ---ÄÄ-ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ-------------ÄÄÄ---ÄÄÄ-ÄÄÄÄÄ----------ÄÄ--ÄÄ---ÄÄÄ-¯> (C) BlackCat, Version 0.82á <®Ä----ÄÄ-ÄÄÄ--ÄÄÄÄ-------ÄÄÄÄÄÄ--ÄÄÄÄÄ-------ÄÄÄÄÄÄ---ÄÄÄÄ-------ÄÄÄÄ----Äį> Yes, here I am again with yet another nuker. Emphasis has been put on speed in this nuker. Depending on the feedback I get for this version I will decide whether or not to put some more work into it. This nuker took more of my time then the usual PPE, so I'd appreciate a small donation if you decide to use this. As of version 0.82 an upgrade log is maintained in the 'upgrade' file, so if you're upgrading from version 0.81 please read that file if necessary. <®Ä----ÄÄ-ÄÄÄ--ÄÄÄÄ-------ÄÄÄÄÄÄ--ÄÄÄÄÄ-------ÄÄÄÄÄÄ---ÄÄÄÄ-------ÄÄÄÄ----Äį> °±²Û²±°³ FILES ³°±²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²±° <®Ä------ÄÄ---ÄÄ-ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ-------------ÄÄÄ---ÄÄÄ-ÄÄÄÄÄ----------ÄÄ--ÄÄ---ÄÄÄ-¯> The following files should be included in the distribution: HELP\*.* - Help files subdir. WORK - Temporary directory, must exist. graph\text - All miscellaneus nuker text can be found here. graph\award.msg - Award message written to DIR (contains macros) graph\comment.msg- Comment message written to DIR (contains macros) graph\nuke.msg - Nuke message written to DIR (contains macros) graph\free.msg - Free message written to DIR (contains macros) graph\cmthdr - Header when showing comment selection menu. graph\cmtftr - Footer when showing comment selection menu. graph\delmenu - Menu shown when selecting to move/zerobyte/delete a file graph\delmenu2 - Second file move etc menu, for user which are not allowed to remove files from the HD. graph\deschdr - Header when showing a description. graph\menu - Main menu. graph\tophdr - Top nuked bulletin header. graph\topftr - Top nuked bulletin footer. graph\msgaward - Message sent to a user when awarding (contains macros) graph\msgnuke - Message sent to a user when nuking (contains macros) graph\tbnuke - Message sent to a user when turbo nuking (contains macros) graph\tbaward - Message sent to a user when turbo awarding (contains macros) graph\turbomsg - Warning message displayed when turbo nuking. graph\credhdr - Header shown when asking the credit factor to nuke/add. graph\noaxx - File shown when a user has no nuke access. graph\owncmt - File shown when entering your own comment. comment.cmt - Comment lines configuration file when commenting. nuke.cmt - Comment lines configuration file when nuking. award.cmt - Comment lines configuration file when awarding findnuke.exe - FindNuke used by main.ppe. flag.ppe - Normal flag.ppe (3.0 and above) replacement. flag.pps flagbar - Lame example flagbar to be copied to your flag dir. flagnuke.cfg - Nuke cfg file to be copied to your flag dir. flagv.ppe - Flag replacement to be used if you're using my viewer. flagv.pps lb.cfg - Main menu lightbar configuration file. main.ppe - This PPE does just about all the work. nuke.cfg - Main configuration file. nuke.doc - This doc file. nuke.his - Program history. nuke.ppe - This PPE should be used to start the nuker. pwanuke.ppe - PPE to be used with Drew's Flag PPE (PWA). pwanuke.pps replace.exe - Nuke Replace, used by main.ppe. search.exe - Nuke Search, used by main.ppe. top.cfg - Top nuked bulletin configuration file top.exe - Top nuked bulletin creator. users.cfg - Nuke access configuration file (only used if setup throuh nuke.cfg). nukerec.ppe - Nuke recommendation ppe, to be used by users with no nuker access. <®Ä----ÄÄ-ÄÄÄ--ÄÄÄÄ-------ÄÄÄÄÄÄ--ÄÄÄÄÄ-------ÄÄÄÄÄÄ---ÄÄÄÄ-------ÄÄÄÄ----Äį> °±²Û²±°³ INSTALLATION ³°±²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²±° <®Ä------ÄÄ---ÄÄ-ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ-------------ÄÄÄ---ÄÄÄ-ÄÄÄÄÄ----------ÄÄ--ÄÄ---ÄÄÄ-¯> Here are the installation instructions. If you follow these carefully you shouldn't have any problems installing the nuker. As most of the other nukers I've seen this nuker also uses a modified version of the commonly used flag.ppe. 1 - Overwrite your original FLAG.PPE with the nuker version. The source code is supplied so you can mod FLAG.PPS yourself if you have it setup with other patches/mods and compile it. The patched version of FLAG.PPE for use with my file viewer (in case you use that) is supplied as FLAGV.PPE/FLAGV.PPS. Make sure you also edit FLAGBAR to mention the nuke command (or copy the supplied FLAGBAR to the flag PPE directory) If you use PWA's flag from DREW you can copy PWANUKE.PPE to the EFLAG directory and install it as an external NUKE command in EFLAG.CFG. Make sure you also install FLAGNUKE.CFG as described next. If you use Drew's flag v2.0 or higher use BCNUKE.PPE instead of PWANUKE.PPE and edit BCFLAG.CFG in the flag directory to contain the nuker path, instead of FLAGNUKE.CFG, as described in step 2. 2 - Copy FLAGNUKE.CFG to the same directory as your FLAG.PPE, the first line in this file should contain the path of the nuker. i.e. d:\pcb\nuker ---------------- Okay, now to the nuker config part: Edit NUKE.CFG and make sure everything corresponds to your setup. You'll probably have the most difficulty with the UPLOADED BY setup, since most of you have the 'Uploaded by' string as the last line in your description I suggest using 'B' (look from the bottom up), just make sure the coordinates of the start and length of the user name in the uploaded by line you give are correct (check them in your dir files). Another thing you might want to change from the default setup is the ULBY path, if you don't use ULBY enter a 'N' in the first line. After this go into PCBSETUP, Press 'B' twice and press 'F2' over edit CMD.LST. You should now enter something similar to the line below depending on your setup. Command Sec PPE/Mnu....... ====== === ================ 1) NUKE 100 D:\PCB\NUKER\NUKE.PPE | | | | | | | Full path of nuker | | Security level Command to use nuker <®Ä----ÄÄ-ÄÄÄ--ÄÄÄÄ-------ÄÄÄÄÄÄ--ÄÄÄÄÄ-------ÄÄÄÄÄÄ---ÄÄÄÄ-------ÄÄÄÄ----Äį> °±²Û²±°³ NUKING ³°±²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²±° <®Ä------ÄÄ---ÄÄ-ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ-------------ÄÄÄ---ÄÄÄ-ÄÄÄÄÄ----------ÄÄ--ÄÄ---ÄÄÄ-¯> Right on to the good bit. NUKING!!!!! When doing a file list or similar instead of pressing to spacebar to flag a file press 'N'. You will then see file FILE TARGETTED FOR NUKING at the bottom of the screen. Do this for all the files that need nuking. When on the main menu type NUKE or whatever you decided to call it in the cmd.lst file. Note that the flagged files are conference specific, ie. the Nuker creates a different batch file for each conference so that you do not accidently try to nuke files in the wrong conference. Another manner to quickly nuke a file or a bunch of related files is by using the 'WildCard' option of the nuker. Just enter the wildcard to match the files you want to process (eg. bc*.zip) and start nuking/awarding! I'll quickly go trough the options you see at the main menu: The PPE itself contains help options, so I won't go very deeply into it here. Normal Process - This options starts processing the files in the current batch. You can NUKE/AWARD/FREE/COMMENT files. When nuking/awarding NUKE.PPE will leave them a message with why it was done. You can pick the reasons included or add your own. You will also be asked by how many factors to NUKE/AWARD by (ie. 2 = 2X credits added or deleted. Turbo Process - This is the same as normal processing, except that the values you enter for the first file in the batch are automatically used for the rest of the files in the batch. NOTE: it is your resposibility to make sure that all the files belong to the same user as the nuker only verifies this for the first file, and assumes the rest of the files in the batch belong to the same user!!! WildCard Process - This asks you for a wildcard entry which is used to find files for processing. You can add the found files to your current batch or turbo process the found files without loosing your current batch. Zippy flag files - Same as 'Z'ippy search for files.... Locate file name - 'L'ocate file name to nuke..... Scan - 'S'can the upload dir for new files as you would normally with the N command..... Delete batch list - Delete the list for nuking, ie start again... (note: only the batch of the current conference will be deleted of course) Edit batch list - Add or delete some of the files targetted for nuking in the current conference. It really is very straightforward, any probs. just let me know, but there shouldn't be. -= USERS.CFG =- You can use global security setting to control nuker access (nuke.cfg, line 8) or you can use USERS.CFG to define which users have access to the nuker (NUKE.CFG, line 9 should be YES in the latter case). The entries in USERS.CFG are defined as follows: - One line with the users name - For each user in USERS.CFG the second line indicates if he has access to certain nuker options as follows: Token 1: YES to allow the user to nuke files. Token 2: YES to allow the user to award files. Token 3: YES to allow the user to free files. Token 4: YES to allow the user to comment files. Token 5: YES to allow the user to zerobyte/delete files without moving them offline. Token 6: YES to allow the user to stay anonymous when nuking/awarding etc. <®Ä----ÄÄ-ÄÄÄ--ÄÄÄÄ-------ÄÄÄÄÄÄ--ÄÄÄÄÄ-------ÄÄÄÄÄÄ---ÄÄÄÄ-------ÄÄÄÄ----Äį> °±²Û²±°³ AUTHOR ³°±²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²±° <®Ä------ÄÄ---ÄÄ-ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ-------------ÄÄÄ---ÄÄÄ-ÄÄÄÄÄ----------ÄÄ--ÄÄ---ÄÄÄ-¯> Greetings go out to: Drew : for your comments on how to improve things Satans Fire : thanks for the great diz !! Rigor Mortis: you're doing great things for WN, hope you can keep it up! Mr. Menor : love your chats and keep up the GREAT work with WN Like Kata : for testing and helping me out.. Il padrino : Hee, get in touch sometime.. And everyone else I forgot! Furthermore I'd like to thank the authors of all the other nukers around from which I got the inspiration to make this! The nice skull pictures were taken from the THT nuker by The Master, hope you don't mind dudes, it was all done in good spirit!! <®Ä----ÄÄ-ÄÄÄ--ÄÄÄÄ-------ÄÄÄÄÄÄ--ÄÄÄÄÄ-------ÄÄÄÄÄÄ---ÄÄÄÄ-------ÄÄÄÄ----Äį> °±²Û²±°³ DISCLAIMER ³°±²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²±° <®Ä------ÄÄ---ÄÄ-ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ-------------ÄÄÄ---ÄÄÄ-ÄÄÄÄÄ----------ÄÄ--ÄÄ---ÄÄÄ-¯> This software and manual are supplied "AS IS". The author hereby disclaims all warranties relating to this software and its documentation file, express or implied, including but not limited to damage to hardware, software and/or data from use of this product. In no event will the author of this software be liable to you or any other party for any damages. Your use of this software indicates that you have read and agree to these and other terms included in this documentation file. <®Ä----ÄÄ-ÄÄÄ--ÄÄÄÄ-------ÄÄÄÄÄÄ--ÄÄÄÄÄ-------ÄÄÄÄÄÄ---ÄÄÄÄ-------ÄÄÄÄ----Äį> °±²Û²±°³ AUTHOR ³°±²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²±° <®Ä------ÄÄ---ÄÄ-ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ-------------ÄÄÄ---ÄÄÄ-ÄÄÄÄÄ----------ÄÄ--ÄÄ---ÄÄÄ-¯> You can contact me at Nosferatu: +31-365362117. If you're on internet you can also mail me at an42144@anon.penet.fi. ÄÄÄ EOF ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ