-Ä----Ä-ù-ùÄùÄ-Ä-Ä--Ä-ÄÄùùùÄùÄùÄÄ--Ä --Ä----Ä-ù-ùÄùÄ-Ä-Ä--Ä-ÄÄùùùÄùÄùÄÄ--Ä -Ä í No-Name Productions Presents í ---ùù-Äù-Ä-ùÄ----Ä-Ä-ÄùÄùÄÄ-Ä--Ä ---- ---ùù-Äù-Ä-ùÄ----Ä-Ä-ÄùÄùÄùÄÄ-Ä--Ä ---Ä PCBLANG Version 1.00 By Kenneth Padgett PCBLANG requires Clark Development Company's PCBoard version 15.3 or higher -Ä----Ä-ù-ùÄùÄ-Ä-Ä--Ä-ÄÄùùùÄùÄùÄÄ--Ä --Ä----Ä-ù-ùÄùÄ-Ä-Ä--Ä-ÄÄùùùÄùÄùÄÄ--Ä -Ä What is PCBLANG? ---ùù-Äù-Ä-ùÄ----Ä-Ä-ÄùÄùÄÄ-Ä--Ä ---- ---ùù-Äù-Ä-ùÄ----Ä-Ä-ÄùÄùÄùÄÄ-Ä--Ä ---Ä PCBLANG converts your PCBTEXT files(s) into a text file which you can edit with a standard text editor or PCBEDIT and then allows you to "re-compile" that text file into it's origanal form. -Ä----Ä-ù-ùÄùÄ-Ä-Ä--Ä-ÄÄùùùÄùÄùÄÄ--Ä --Ä----Ä-ù-ùÄùÄ-Ä-Ä--Ä-ÄÄùùùÄùÄùÄÄ--Ä -Ä Disclamer ---ùù-Äù-Ä-ùÄ----Ä-Ä-ÄùÄùÄÄ-Ä--Ä ---- ---ùù-Äù-Ä-ùÄ----Ä-Ä-ÄùÄùÄùÄÄ-Ä--Ä ---Ä Whatever happens, I'm NOT responsible! Use at your own risk. Allthough, I have made every attemp to produce a soundly-coded product I cannot predict everything. It should work fine, however no guarnatees express, implied or forthgiven. -Ä----Ä-ù-ùÄùÄ-Ä-Ä--Ä-ÄÄùùùÄùÄùÄÄ--Ä --Ä----Ä-ù-ùÄùÄ-Ä-Ä--Ä-ÄÄùùùÄùÄùÄÄ--Ä -Ä PCBLANG usage and options ---ùù-Äù-Ä-ùÄ----Ä-Ä-ÄùÄùÄÄ-Ä--Ä ---- ---ùù-Äù-Ä-ùÄ----Ä-Ä-ÄùÄùÄùÄÄ-Ä--Ä ---Ä PCBLANG /OPTION PCBTEXT[.EXT] OUTFILE[.EXT] ÀÄÄ1ÄÄÙ ÀÄÄÄÄÄ2ÄÄÄÄÄÙ ÀÄÄÄÄÄ3ÄÄÄÄÄÙ 1 ì /TOTXT, To convert lang file to a text file /TOPCB, To convert text file to a lang file 2 ì Filename of the PCBTEXT file to deal with, read by the /TOTXT option, written by the /TOPCB option 3 ì Filename of the TEXT file to deal with, written by the /TOTXT option, read by the /TOPCB option You could make use of batch files to save some typing... PCBLANG returns with an errorlevel of 1 if something goes wrong (File not found), and 0 if all goes well. Example: @ECHO OFF PCBLANG /TOPCB PCBTEXT PCBTEXT.TXT IF ERRORLEVEL 1 GOTO ERROR GOTO DONE :ERROR Echo Error Converting PCBTEXT.TXT to PCBTEXT! Aborted! :DONE -Ä----Ä-ù-ùÄùÄ-Ä-Ä--Ä-ÄÄùùùÄùÄùÄÄ--Ä --Ä----Ä-ù-ùÄùÄ-Ä-Ä--Ä-ÄÄùùùÄùÄùÄÄ--Ä -Ä Contacting Kenneth Padgett ---ùù-Äù-Ä-ùÄ----Ä-Ä-ÄùÄùÄÄ-Ä--Ä ---- ---ùù-Äù-Ä-ùÄ----Ä-Ä-ÄùÄùÄùÄÄ-Ä--Ä ---Ä If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, ect.. Send them my way! You can contact me at: E-mail: maverick@phcc.org WWW Page: http://pages.prodigy.com/no-name/kenneth.htm or my BBS: The No-Name BBS (703) 323-6838 (Full access first call) í Any response is appreciated! í -Ä----Ä-ù-ùÄùÄ-Ä-Ä--Ä-ÄÄùùùÄùÄùÄÄ--Ä --Ä----Ä-ù-ùÄùÄ-Ä-Ä--Ä-ÄÄùùùÄùÄùÄÄ--Ä -Ä Supporting Older Versions of PCBoard?! ---ùù-Äù-Ä-ùÄ----Ä-Ä-ÄùÄùÄÄ-Ä--Ä ---- ---ùù-Äù-Ä-ùÄ----Ä-Ä-ÄùÄùÄùÄÄ-Ä--Ä ---Ä As of this release, the first, PCBLANG only supports PCBoard version 15.3! If you use another version of PCBoard and want your version supported then send me your PCBTEXT file, eather via my BBS, or UUENCODED to: maverick@phcc.org Please include the VERSION of PCBoard your language file is for! Thanks! -Ä----Ä-ù-ùÄùÄ-Ä-Ä--Ä-ÄÄùùùÄùÄùÄÄ--Ä --Ä----Ä-ù-ùÄùÄ-Ä-Ä--Ä-ÄÄùùùÄùÄùÄÄ--Ä -Ä Registering PCBLANG! ---ùù-Äù-Ä-ùÄ----Ä-Ä-ÄùÄùÄÄ-Ä--Ä ---- ---ùù-Äù-Ä-ùÄ----Ä-Ä-ÄùÄùÄùÄÄ-Ä--Ä ---Ä NO! Not a fee! Well, no, there's no fee for using PCBLANG, it's freeware, but if your the giving kind, then you could send 5 or 10 bucks to me at: Kenneth Padgett P.O. Box 12443 Burke, Va 22009-2443 By supporting this product, your encouraging me to continue my efforts, and help me with my tuition bill! ;) Not required, but VERY appreciated! -Ä----Ä-ù-ùÄùÄ-Ä-Ä--Ä-ÄÄùùùÄùÄùÄÄ--Ä --Ä----Ä-ù-ùÄùÄ-Ä-Ä--Ä-ÄÄùùùÄùÄùÄÄ--Ä -Ä That's it, Enjoy! ---ùù-Äù-Ä-ùÄ----Ä-Ä-ÄùÄùÄÄ-Ä--Ä ---- ---ùù-Äù-Ä-ùÄ----Ä-Ä-ÄùÄùÄùÄÄ-Ä--Ä ---Ä