ßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßß ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄĶĶĶĶĶĶĶĶĶķ Message/Comment PPE ķĶĶĶĶĶĶĶĶĶĶÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ ÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜ (C) BlackCat Version 1.00 ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ This is a replacement for pcboards Enter message ('E') and sysop comment ('C') prompt(s). It converts your 'E' and 'C' commands into fully configurable ansi menus. When entering sysop comments it allows the selection of multiple (co)sysops. ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄĶĶĶĶĶĶĶĶĶķ Installation ķĶĶĶĶĶĶĶĶĶĶÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ ž Add C.PPE to your CMD.LST as your 'C' command. ž Add E.PPE to your CMD.LST as your 'E' command. ž Backup your PCBTEXT file just in case something goes wrong. Make sure MKPCBTXT is in your path and run INSTALL.BAT to replace the necessary prompts. The prompts replaced are listed in the INSTALL.BAT batch file. ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄĶĶĶĶĶĶĶĶĶķ Configuration ķĶĶĶĶĶĶĶĶĶĶÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ When entering a sysop comment some prompts are stuffed with a default value. Return receipts are set to NO and Messages security is forced to Receiver only as users shouldn't select otherwise on comments. I hope I've accounted for all possible prompts. If you find any prompt missing or any inconsistancy please report it to me, I'll appreciate it. If the output is somewhat scrambled by a prompt which I've missed try adjusting the message positions to avoid that the menu scrolls upwards, other than that the menu should work fine anyway. Prompts not included (and why :-)) - One prompt I've not included intentionally is the Echo query prompt. Didn't think there would be much need for that (It will show up and work correctly however, just no cool lightbar yes/no selection :-)). ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄĶĶĶĶĶĶĶĶĶķ Author ķĶĶĶĶĶĶĶĶĶĶÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ If you find bugs, have any suggestions or additions you want contact me at MaFIA Godfather WHQ under handle EL GaTO or mail me on internet at: an42144@anon.penet.fi