ÚÄÄÄÄÄÄ ÚÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ ÚÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ ÚÄÄÄÄ ÚÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ ÚÄÄÄÄÄÄ ÚÄÄ ÚÄÄ ÚÄÄ ÚÄÄ ÚÄÄ ÚÄÄ ÚÄÄ ÚÄÄ ÚÄÄ ÚÄÄ ÚÄÄ ÚÄÄ ÚÄÄ ÚÄÄ ÚÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ ÚÄÄ ÚÄÄ ÚÄÄ ÚÄÄ ÚÄÄ ÚÄÄ ÚÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ ÚÄÄ ÚÄÄ ÚÄÄ ÚÄÄ ÚÄÄ ÚÄÄ ÚÄÄ ÚÄÄ ÚÄÄ ÚÄÄ ÚÄÄ ÚÄÄ ÚÄÄ ÚÄÄ ÚÄÄ ÚÄÄ ÚÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ ÚÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ ÚÄÄÄÄ ÚÄÄ ÚÄÄ ÚÄÄ ÚÄÄÄÄÄÄ ÚÄÄÄÄÄÄ ÚÄÄ ÚÄÄ ÚÄÄÄ ÚÄÄÄ ÚÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ ÚÄÄ ÚÄÄ ÚÄÄ ÚÄÄ ÚÄÄ ÚÄÄ ÚÄÄ ÚÄÄ ÚÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ ÚÄÄÄÄÄ ÚÄÄ ÚÄÄ ÚÄÄ ÚÄÄ ÚÄÄ ÚÄÄ ÚÄÄÄ ÚÄÄÄÄ ÚÄÄ ÚÄÄÄÄÄÄ ÚÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ (C) 1994 -=# SynopsiS #=- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- What Is AddItAll ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- AddItAll is a very easy AllFiles-Maker. It has many options, but only 3 or so can be given as parameter, the others can be set in one of the FIVE settings, these are set with very Easy menus, with a little helpbar at the bottom. And because I hate all those Same Lists I made the Headers and Banners so that you can draw your own and show the info with one little ASCII-Char. AddItAll makes also lists form your NewFiles, MissingFiles, MostDownloaded and a Report of Your Area's. Another main part is that you can make from your AllFiles- and NewFilesList a ExecutableFile with a buildin Viewer. The Latest version can be found on EdGe Of Honor +31(0)215937816 and +31(0)215932860 or on XenoMorf WHq +31(0)294010338, where you can reach me too or to ask the sysop some questions about it. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- CopyRight ? ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- AddItAll Is *FREEWARE*, because I hate Shareware with their irytating messages. To enter your name you press simply '!' in the main menu :-) Now You are Lucky that you have read this! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Config Updater ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ There is now also a config updater, but that works only from Beta û1ù51á7, that's because I didn't have the structure from version û1ù50, which was released, but in the next version you can use the tool. You run first ADD.EXE, if it reports that you have to run CFGUPD, then you type simply CFGUPD The program checks first if your ConfigfileVersion is supported, if that isn't it will report that you have to kill the old ConfigFile and run ADD.EXE. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Command Line Options : ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Usage : ADD.EXE etc.. Main Commands : ? or H -> Bring Up a little help screen E -> Convert Lists to EXE. if no are given, ALL settings will be done. is can 1,2,3,4 or 5. You could place more than one after E. EXAMPLE: ADD E145 -> This Converts the lists from setting 1,4 and 5 to an ExecutableFile. ADD E -> This Converts the lists from ALL Settings to EXE's. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Menu Structur ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I Think that the HelpBar is Explanes Enough, if not than test with it, it is not so difficult! But, here is a bit more about the options of the DateFormat and the LetterType. DateType -> The format of the date. There are 4 formats : 1 -> 06-11-93 (day-month-year) 2 -> 11-06-93 (month-day-year) 3 -> 06-Nov-93 (day-month-year) 4 -> Nov-06-93 (month-day-year) LetterType -> Here are 5 types : 1 -> don't change lettercase This Is An Example 2 -> only uppercase THIS IS AN EXAMPLE 3 -> only lowercase this is an example 4 -> only a,e,i,o,u in uppercase, others lowercase thIs Is An ExAmplE 5 -> only a,e,i,o,u in lowercase, others uppercase THiS iS aN eXaMPLe ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Banners And Headers ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I don't like all those same banners and headers in the Allfiles, that's the reason why I choose for making CHARCODES. These are ASCII-Chars which will be change in the list to the count they stand for. In most editors you can type first Ctrl-Q or Ctrl-P and after that the ASCII-Code. In Norton Editor it is Ctrl-Q,in DOS-Edit Ctrl-P and in Qedit you don't have to type a Ctrl-key. There are banners for a NewFiles list and for a AllFiles list, the file names can be defined in the menu structure. You can use one banner/header-file more than one time. Begin Banner -> This banner comes first in the Allfiles. Here are no CODES for. Simply place here your BBS-Advert that you use in your Archives. End Banner -> This banner comes at the end of the Allfiles. Here you can show the totals of the list. ALLFILES : (ASCII-Code) 1 -> Total Files in the list " 2 -> Total Bytes in the list " 3 -> New Files in the list " 4 -> New Bytes in the list " 5 -> Total Missing Files in the list NEWFILES : " 1 -> Total Files in the NewFiles list " 2 -> Total Bytes in the NewFiles list AreaHeader -> This banner comes before an area. Here you can show the name of the area and the areanumber. ALLFILES and NEWFILES : " 10 -> Area Number " 11 -> Area Name AreaEnd -> This banner comes at the end of an area. Here you can show the files and bytes in the area ALLFILES : " 1 -> Total Files in this area " 2 -> Total Bytes in this area " 3 -> New Files in this area " 4 -> New Bytes in this area NEWFILES : " 1 -> Total Files in this area in the Newfiles list " 2 -> Total Bytes in this area in the Newfiles list ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ EXE-Converter ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ This little option let you convert your AllfilesListing To an executable EXE-file with a very fast build-in viewer !! Too let your lists convert see the CommandLine Option 'E' in this Short document. ---------- EXEHEADER ---------- The header read a AllFiles.Lst of 1000KB, which gave a EXE-File of 700KB in 3.5 seconds on my 286 (our second computer) !! The keys which you can use in the viewer are: Up 1 line up Down 1 line down PgUp 24 lines up PgDn 24 lines down Home Begin of list End End of list ESC Exit Backspace Convert to textfile There is only 1 maximum for ALL2EXE, The Header can read a maximum of 64000 Lines, So a Allfiles can be around 5MB. I have tested it with a list bigger than 16000 Lines, but not bigger than 32000 Lines. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ LstAnsi Converter ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ This little program will add some little ANSI-Codes to the files (AreaList and MostDown-List only) so you can show them on the BBS. It uses the ADD.CFG to get the filenames. The new files that are made get the extension .ANS. CommandLine : LSTANSI ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ HISTORY ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Ver 1.63 : History is now in WHATSNEW.DOC Ver 1.62 : Added ConfigUpdater build In ADD.EXE... Yes everything is going in 1 program. May be I will also add LStANSI.EXE...... Added Font in EXEHeader can be toggled by pressing 'F', see statusbar Added Better Support for FileBase. Files that are set as UNLISTED or NOT AVAIBLE, aren't show anymore. Fixed SearchOption in EXEHeader. It works good if less than 2 buffers are used but else it don't find anything till the end, so it looks like the system 'Hang'. Optimized the EXEHeader also a bit, so it is smaller too. Fixed Cursor came back by Changing Font in EXEHeader. Fixed ExClude wasn't good, doesn't work at all :(, totally FIexd. Fixed LSTANSI now can use more lines in AReAView (1000 Lines Now)... Fixed Area with a too high security are displayed, sorry the check on the security was gone to hell by rewriting the program. Ver 1.61 : Added Option to toggle the usage of the font in ADD.EXE off. It gives problems with DesqView, that says that it takes too much memory! But it was only the VideoFont Change. Parameter is 'F' to don't use the font. Added FILES.BBS Size is now unlimited. Fixed Directory's Specified in FILES.RA with a '\' at the end aren't processed. Ver 1.60 : Added You can now set FIVE settings. Which can be done all at the same time, or alone. Added in a funny mood the font also to the Main program :-) Added Organized my Code Very Much. Now it is much easier to add something or to fix bugs. Added Search option for keyword in the EXEHeader. Added ANSI-charachters can be deleted. They are funny on the BBS, but not in an allfileslist, so they can be killed by now. Added Much Better MenuStructure. Including HelpBar on screen and much better input from keyboard. Added EXE-Converter now build in ADD.EXE. So you can make a .EXE in one commandline. Added More Options to set. See Menus for more info. Added FILE_ID.DIZ changed, the other one was going to be too large with the many options this small proggy has. Fixed Updated Document A Bit. I Hate this and it is now also done a few weeks after the Add's and Fix's. Fixed Many "Bugs" in the FileBase Mode. Now more than 256 characters are listed. DownloadCounter use and many many more... (Tanx Zymotic !) Fixed The FontSize in the EXEHeader is now much smaller. Fixed Spaces where cleared in beginning of a comment after the filename without a counter. Fixed Areanames lager than 30 chars where not cleared correctly on screen. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ <*** End Of File ***> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------